|Title:||Luxury Fitness Center Attendant | Full-Time |Tribeca|
The Wright Fit
The Pathway to an Extraordinary Quality of Life: The Wright Fit has established itself as the premier Luxury Fitness and Amenities Management Company operating 15 and counting facilities in some of the most iconic residential and commercial buildings in Manhattan. By managing the facilities within residential and commercial buildings, we’re given direct access into people’s homes and workplaces, allowing us the opportunity to extend our vision and values into their lifestyles.
The Wright Fit Team:
As an emerging leader in the fitness industry, there’s no better place to gain first hand experience at the crossroads of hospitality, health, wellness, and fitness. If you are a self-starter, customer focused, and a team player with a passion for fitness, then The Wright Fit is the right fit for you!
Our Luxury Fitness Concierges are responsible for delivering the highest quality customer service to all residents and guests through effective communication and extensive knowledge of The Wright Fit services and holistic approaches. Through relationship development, they will be able to proactively meet the needs of residents and guests and provide them with a platform to succeed!
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to residents.
- Provide floor supervision and maintenance of the fitness center and equipment.
- Assist residents with any questions about the fitness center through knowledge of the equipment and services.
- Coordinate Personal training and other fitness services.
- Provide support to The Wright Fit specialists to ensure best service experience.
- Assist in organizing and managing events at the fitness center.
- Attentively and promptly respond to resident needs.
- Assist management in daily tasks and projects.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative.
- Work as a cohesive team with all The Wright Fit team members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie.
- Maintain in conduct and actions The Wright Fit aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere, culture, vision, purpose and values.
- Compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards that may require you to sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time, as well as lift and move heavy objects.
What we’re looking for/Requirements:
- Hospitality and/or Fitness experience.
- A passion for fitness, health, and wellness.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
- Customer focused, able to manage conflict.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Self-starter and personally accountable.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive attitude, team oriented.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion and privacy.
- Attend and pass internal lifeguard certification.
What you’ll get:
- A supportive and passionate team of coworkers.
- Encouraging managers and leaders to learn from.
- Access to cutting edge information about the industry.
The Wright Fit is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Wright Fit does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.