|Title:||Group Fitness Instructor (Long Island City)|
Attention: The Wright Fit is looking for enthusiastic, creative, and professional Group Exercise Instructors for our Residential Fitness Facilities. Our skilled Specialists provide a wide array of coaching to address specific health and fitness needs to residents in our luxury facilities. If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about helping and inspiring others than we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you!
- Able to provide goal specific Group X training to a wide demographic
- Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion
- Treat client's in a luxury gym setting
- Travel to other residential facilities
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine what training will be most helpful
- Provide clients with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation, and rehabilitative exercises
- Team with additional professionals to insure that our clients receive the best possible service
- A valid nationally accredited certification (ACSM, NSCA, NASM preferred)
- A valid CPR/AED card
- 2+ years of experience
- Multiple additional certifications/specializations including, but not limited to, mobility, stability, corrective exercise, performance, strength and conditioning, and aerobic capacity.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: