|Title:||Luxury Fitness Center Attendant (TriBeCa)|
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK:
The premiere lifestyle brand specializing in health & fitness center design and management, providing bespoke personal services that encompass all facets of wellness.
We help clients achieve their best body and well-being both now and into the long term. Our approach is holistic. Our expertise is unparalleled.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide a high level of customer service and hospitality to the resident’s
- Answer phones
- Non-Traditional Work Schedule
- Assist General Manager with delegated tasks
- Uphold The Wright Fit’s Quality Assurance standards
- Lifeguard and maintain pool area as need
- Fitness enthusiast
- Passionate, reliable, organized, computer literate, and professional
- Attend and pass internal lifeguard certification class
AS A MEMBER OF THE WRIGHT FIT TEAM, YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Personal + Professional Development Trainings throughout the year
ALL YOUR INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL ACCORDING TO EEO GUIDELINES.
MUST HAVE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. WHILE WE APPRECIATE EVERY APPLICANT’S INTEREST, ONLY THOSE UNDER CONSIDERATION WILL BE CONTACTED. WE REGRET THAT PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. EOE
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: