|Title:||Luxury Fitness Center Maintenance Member - Tier IV|
The Wright Fit
The Pathway to an Extraordinary Quality of Life: The Wright Fit has established itself as the premier Luxury Fitness and Amenities Management Company operating 16 and counting facilities in some of the most iconic residential and commercial buildings in Manhattan. By managing the facilities within residential and commercial buildings, we’re given direct access into people’s homes and workplaces, allowing us the opportunity to show them pathways to an extraordinary quality of life.
The Wright Fit Team:
As an emerging leader in the fitness industry, there’s no better place to gain first-hand experience at the crossroads of hospitality, health, wellness, and fitness. If you are a self-starter, customer focused, and a team player with a passion for fitness, then The Wright Fit is the right fit for you!
Our Luxury Fitness Maintenance Members are responsible for delivering the highest quality customer service to all residents and guests through a strong work ethic and extensive knowledge of The Wright Fit facility and brand standards. Through relationship development, they will be able to proactively meet the needs of residents and guests and provide them with a platform to succeed!
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to residents.
- Provide floor supervision and maintenance of the fitness center and equipment.
- Ensure TWF standards of cleanliness, sanitation, and safety are maintained through all areas of the facility.
- Manage inventory of all maintenance supplies and amenities.
- Assist residents with any questions about the fitness center through knowledge of the equipment and services.
- Provide support to The Wright Fit specialists to ensure best service experience.
- Attentively and promptly respond to resident needs.
- Assist management in daily tasks and projects.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative.
- Work as a cohesive team with all The Wright Fit team members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie.
- Maintain in conduct and actions The Wright Fit aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere, culture, vision, purpose and values.
- Compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards that may require you to sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time, as well as lift and move heavy objects.
What we’re looking for:
- Cleaning services experience, preferably in the Hospitality and/or Fitness industries.
- A passion for fitness, health, and wellness.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
- Customer focused, able to manage conflict.
- Excellent time management, able to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail, a self-starter and personally accountable.
- A positive attitude, team oriented.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion and privacy.
What you’ll get:
- A supportive and passionate team of coworkers.
- Encouraging managers and leaders to learn from.
- Access to cutting edge information about the industry.
The Wright Fit is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Wright Fit does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: